When are the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
- The 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games run from July 23 to August 8, and you can see a full schedule of the events here.
How to stream the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games on Roku if you have a live TV provider subscription
- If you have a traditional TV subscription, events from all of the networks listed above will be available through the NBC Sports channel on your Roku device. Simply log in with a subscription from a participating cable or satellite provider to watch.
- If you have a streaming subscription, NBC (in select markets), NBCSN, Golf Channel, USA, CNBC, Telemundo, Universo and The Olympic Channel are all available with a subscription to AT&T TV, fuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, and Sling TV.
- Peacock will broadcast live events along with four live studio shows (Tokyo LIVE, Tokyo Gold, On Her Turf at the Olympics and Tokyo Tonight) per day that help fans catch up on the events of the Olympic Games.
Special features on the Roku platform for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games:
- You will be greeted with a unique 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games experience on the left-side menu of the home screen beginning July 20, 2020.
- A countdown clock will track the time remaining to the Opening Ceremony.
- You will have access to free Olympics-related content before the Games including a quick ‘How to Watch’ informational video, and more!
- The countdown clock will be replaced with a medal tracker once the Games begin.
- During the Games, you’ll be able to stream free daily highlights provided by NBCUniversal directly on the Roku home screen, and get easy access to live shows, condensed replays and highlights for free through Peacock.
- Watch live events through NBC Sports (participating pay TV subscription required)
Click to read more about our all new, 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games experience available on Roku devices.